Bharat Bio Nourish (Per Litre)
Bharat Bio Nourish is the first-of-its-kind liquid organic fertilizer made from cow dung which is ‘Black Gold’ for the plants. It is a fermented culture of Bio Gas slurry made up of cow dung and cow’s urine. After decomposition, slurry is filtered through micro filters then it is enriched with beneficiary microbes. The decomposed slurry is naturally very rich in organic carbon, humic acid, fulvic acid and amino acids.
Fermented culture of Bio Gas Slurry (Cow dung & Urine) filtered through 40 p filter and enriched with beneficial microbes. It is rich source of Natural Organic carbon, Humic acid & Amino acid. It is a liquid FYM which can be used at any stage of crop.
- It is 100% natural bio- available form of carbon and humic acid to plants.
- It is odorless.
- It has no granular residues as it is in liquid form, so it very useful in larger areas.
- It can be applied to any cropat any stage.
- It improves soil microbial activities.
- It is prepared by microfiltration technique, so it is free from weed seeds or any harmful microbes.
- It contains all necessary macro and micronutrients.
Dose & Method of Application – 2.5 Liters /Acre as soil application in Drip/ Sprinklers Or Drenching with solution of 5mI/Liter.
Texture: Liquid form
Package contains: 1 Liter, 5 Litre
Useful for: All types of cereals, pulses, vegetables, tuber, fiber, ornamental, oil seeds, fruit crops, garden plants, shrubs, potted plants, edible herbs, leafy vegetables, lawns, trees.
Dose & method of application:
- Soil application around root zone by mixing Bharat Bio Nourish 10-15 ml per liter of water.
- For field crop, soil application of 1 liter of Bharat Bio Nourish can be applied by mixing with irrigation water /drip irrigation.
Storage conditions: Store in dry place, keep away from direct heat & sunlight.